Wordpress Mobile Theme
WordPress 5.5+ Compatible Latest version – v1.8.52 (15th August 2020) Flexform is the ultimate multi-purpose WordPress theme. It’s super responsive, retina ready, and built upon the 1170px Twitter Bootstrap framework (v2.2.2). Featuring a clean, modern, and superbly slick design, packed with the most powerful Swift Framework which offers limitless possibilities. The incredible Swift Page Builder is at the core of our framework, giving you the control to create sites that do your content justice. With so many features, tools, variations and options to offer, it’s the last corporate theme we think you’ll ever need. Super Responsive Design. Flexform’s layout is fully responsive, from 1170px wide at it’s widest, down to mobile portrait size.
Latest version – v1.8.52 (15th August 2020)
Flexform is the ultimate multi-purpose WordPress theme. It’s super responsive, retina ready, and built upon the 1170px Twitter Bootstrap framework (v2.2.2). Featuring a clean, modern, and superbly slick design, packed with the most powerful Swift Framework which offers limitless possibilities. The incredible Swift Page Builder is at the core of our framework, giving you the control to create sites that do your content justice. With so many features, tools, variations and options to offer, it’s the last corporate theme we think you’ll ever need.
Super Responsive Design. Flexform’s layout is fully responsive, from 1170px wide at it’s widest, down to mobile portrait size. It looks absolutely stunning on all displays, including big desktop screens, laptops, iPad/Tablets, iPhones & mobiles. It also is touch optimised for touchscreen devices, and the sliders all incorporate swipe functionality to enable the best user experience for your site.
100% Retina Ready – no plugin needed. Our framework includes a superb image re-sizing script, which allows images to be served at the size they are needed, saving precious bandwidth and load times. Everything from your content, down to the theme’s icons and graphics, all look absolutely stunning on any device.
Limitless Colour Customization. Flexform integrates the core WordPress Live Customiser, allowing you to change colours and view the changes on the fly – allowing quick and accurate skinning to match your brand identity. Whether you want to create a dark/light/colourful/clean/minimal site, Flexform offers the ability to match any style with ease.
Swift Page Builder. Quickly & easily create beautiful pages. Choose any combination of 37 elements to create unique pages that do your content justice. We’ve even included 17 pre-built page templates so that you can use and edit the examples you see on the theme demo, all available in 1 click! You can see the Swift Page Builder in action here – Swift Page Builder Demo
Powerful Meta Options. Our meta options integration provides the flexibility to control the layout of each page/post, setting sidebars, thumbnails, links, and more. You can view the provided meta options here.
2 Sliders Included. The ever popular Revolution Slider, and our own innovative and stunning Swift Slider, which features CSS3 transitions and charts.
Superior Typograhpy. featuring pro Font Deck support, as well as the option to choose from 600+ Google Web fonts & Web Standard fonts, with options to control the colour, size & line height.
WooCommerce Ready. Full support, right out the box – for v1.5 & v2.0+. You can view an example shop here – Flexform Shop Demo.
WPML Translation Ready. Flexform comes with .po/.mo files as standard, and is ready to be translated into any language – or multiple languages, with 100% WPML support. There is also language selector that you can enable in the top bar menu, to allow your visitors to easily swap between langauges.
SEO Optimized. Flexform’s semantic & valid HTML5 & CSS coding with SEO best-practices taken into account, provide a great platform to achieve super high search engine rankings. You are free to use any SEO plugins that you like, without any conflict.
Incredibly Easy Setup, with Demo Content Provided. Included with the theme is a demo content xml, and theme options file, which allow you to start from a base of the demo install within minutes, and a few simple clicks. All of which is documented, with easy to follow instructions.
Boxed & Fullscreen Layout Options. You can easily choose between a boxed or wide layout within the theme options. If you select the boxed layout, you have the choice of setting a solid colour, preset background, or custom background for the site.
Just want to drop a line to say you’re doing an awesome job! Your theme is really amazing and I am truly enjoying it. I have bought many WordPress themes over the years and have also written my own themes. But I really have to say yours is one of the most flexible, robust, modern, and well-designed of all I’ve seen so far!
This is by far THE-MOST-AWESOME-COMPLETE-VERSATILE-THEME I have EVER used! I can recommend this without any hesitation to everyone.
I am indescribably happy with both the theme and the quick + helpful support!! Highly recommended! Thanks SwiftIdeas!
Thanks a lot! Your theme is amazing and the level of customer support you provide goes beyond what I ever experienced. I appreciate it.
Awesome! I have to agree with everyone. Ed & team really work with their customers on a number of things 1) support, 2) customization and 3) quick responses. Learning CSS / Wordpress / Theme management is new to me, and although a bit daunting at first they do make you feel like family.
Just finished building a site for a corporate client using the Flex Form theme, brilliant them, no bugs, easy development, all files were in order. Could not be happier, more importantly the client is really happy. Thank you very much.
- Added WordPress 4.8 support - Updated Revolution Slider (5.4.5)
- Added WordPress 4.5 support - Updated meta box functionality - Updated Revolution Slider
- Updated Revolution Slider
- Updated Revolution Slider
- Updated implemented plugins with security fixes - Added support for WordPress 4.2 - Added post offset to blog asset - Changed header account link to link through to WooCommerce my account if enabled - Fixed issue with share this on https - Fixed issue with RAW HTML/JS assets
- Added page options to hide header / footer on a per page basis - Added WP 3.8 compatibility (login logo, menu items, extra styling changes) - Added Roboto Font - Added the ability to override sf_get_post_item() in sf-post-formats.php - Added smooth scroll link functionality, just set the anchor class to be "smooth-scroll-link" - Added support for Advanced Custom Fields plugin - Improved Page Builder asset styling for WP 3.8 - Improved Page Builder image handling, now uses latest native media uploader - Updated Revolution Slider plugin to v.4.1.4 - Fixed an issue where the meta on existing posts/pages would not save - Fixed issue with tweets after updating oAuth plugin - Fixed chart scale showing in IE8 CHANGED FILES - functions.php - style.css - /js/functions.js - /includes/custom-post-types/ - /includes/options/fields/ - /includes/meta-box/meta-box.php - /includes/meta-boxes.php - /includes/page-builder/assets/js_composer.js - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/images_galleries.php - /includes/shortcodes.php - /includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php
- Fixed loading issue on IE8 - Fixed tour next/previous slide - Improved script functionality to only load respond.min script to only load on IE - functions.php - /includes/page-builder/composer/assets/
- Improved Google Map Address functionality - Fixed IE9/10 Image Loading Issue - Fixed breadcrumbs display issue - Fixed alt tags for portfolio/blog single posts - Fixed image failing to load issues on IE9/10 - Removed Slider plugin, due to ThemeForest guidelines change - style.css - functions.php - single-portfolio.php - /css/responsive.css - /js/functions.js - /js/jquery.isotope.min.js - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/media.php - /includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php
- Added WordPress 3.6 compatibility - Added parallax page builder asset - Added wp_link_pages() support - Added integrated maintenance mode option - Added option for page builder use on product pages - Changed all PB dropdown category selectors to be multiple selects - Fixed bug with meta box select dropdowns showing up different default item - Fixed issues with meta box fields (select + images) - Fixed issue with tabs/tour in page builder editor - Fixed issue with nav search - Fixed issue with both sidebars on search results page - Fixed WooCommerce styling issues CHANGED FILES - index.php - functions.php - style.css - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/ - /includes/page-builder/assets/images/ - /includes/page-builder/assets/js_composer.css - /includes/page-builder/assets/js_composer.js - /includes/meta-box/ - /includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php
- Fixed issues with tabs / tour asset content width - Fixed issue with archive/category/index listings - Fixed corrupt Spanish language files - Fixed blog options issue - Fixed minor WooCommerce checkout styling issue CHANGED FILES - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/tabs.php - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/tour.php - /languages/ - /includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php - style.css - single.php
- Updated demo content / theme options import - Fixed issues with the blog output - Fixed issues with single post - Fixed issue with tab content - Fixed an issue with the mini-header logo - Remove styleswitcher (will replace with better solution in the next update) CHANGED FILES - /css/responsive.css - style.css - single.php - functions.php - /includes/options.php - /includes/styleswitcher/ (REMOVED) - /includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/blog.php - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/tabs.php
- Added Italian, French, Spanish, German (Thanks to Masta!) - Added support for WordPress 3.6 Post Formats - Added menu font option - Added new Font Awesome Icons (3.1.1) - Improved mini header design - Improved WooCommerce Responsiveness - Fixed issue with team members height - Fixed issue with custom menu widget sub-menus - Fixed issue with the in focus widget love count - Updated Revolution Slider Plugin (2.3.91) - Updated Twitter Bird icon in social icons - Removed branding from theme options/page builder CHANGED FILES - archive.php - category.php - functions.php - header.php - index.php - single.php - style.css - /css/font-awesome.min.css - /css/responsive.css - /css/font/ - /languages/ - /js/functions.js - /includes/sf-options.php - /includes/sf-custom-styles.php - /includes/sf-content-display/sf-post-formats.php - /includes/options/ - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/team.php
- Added option of full width footer widget area - Added support to stop videos playing once closed in a modal - Added sidebar options to portfolio items - Added functionality for page builder assets to be placed side by side within tabs/tour - Improved FAQs to use formatted output - Improved theme options sidebar select to be dynamic - Improved asset category select to be multiple select for page builder assets - Improved responsive styling for blog aux options on mobile portrait size - Fixed footer layout issue with options 6/7 - Fixed responsive sidebar width - Fixed sidebar video assets to use fitvids - Fixed some issues with responsive disabled styling - Fixed single image asset caption to not be within the hover overlay - Removed logo left/right spacing options CHANGED FILES - /css/responsive.css - footer.php - functions.php - /js/functions.js - /includes/sf-options.php - /includes/sf-custom-styles.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/portfolio.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/blog.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/faqs.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/portfolio-carousel.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/posts-carousel.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/team-carousel.php - /includes/page-builder/lib/shortcodes/images-galleries.php
- Added Tour Page Builder Asset - Added Yoast Breadcrumbs support - Added option for full post content output in Blog page builder asset - Added read more link to standard styling on category/archive pages - Improved WooCommerce Support, now includes meta options for product/shop category pages - Fixed bug with multiple modals - Fixed Logo size issues - Fixed bug with page builder assets text editor not showing - Fixed category/archive layout issue - Fixed Toggle page builder asset width - Fixed search page builder asset font - Fixed issue with dropdowns being cut off on iPad displays - Fixed issue with top bar menu show button showing even when there were no menu items - Fixed bug with post layouts CHANGED FILES - 404.php - archive.php - archive-product.php (ADD) - category.php - functions.php - page.php - single.php - single-portfolio.php - single-product.php (ADD) - style.css - taxonomy-portfolio-category.php - /css/responsive.css - /js/functions.js - /includes/post-formats/standard.php - /includes/sf-custom-styles.php - /includes/page-builder/assets/ - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/helpers.php - /includes/page-builder/composer/lib/shortcodes/default.php - /includes/sf-content-display/ (ADD) - woocommerce.php (REMOVE)
- Fixed issue with read more link - Fixed issue with theme options panel CHANGED FILES - /includes/page-builder/ - /includes/sf-options.php
- Added background image options for each page/post/project - Added menu font size option in theme options - Added new link type for blog post / portfolio items - Added email/phone to team member assets - Added lightbox gallery functionality for when using more than one single image page builder asset on a page - Added colour override options to content box page builder asset - Added tooltip shortcode - Added modal shortcode - Added responsive visibilty shortcode - Added option to disable nav search - Added options to accordion shortcode, so that you can set an active panel, or set all to closed - Added read more link option to blog - Fixed author show/hide issue in blog post - Fixed boxed content colour settings - Fixed default live customiser colours to match demo - Fixed issue with love it pro widget - Fixed issue with retina logo sizing - Fixed mini nav multi-level dropdowns - Fixed filter styling on certain browsers - Fixed bug with portfolio pagination on front page - Fixed retina css @media query code - Fixed issue with in-focus widget - Fixed Google Web Fonts to now use the selected font weight - Fixed issue with page builder assets on single portfolio items - Fixed issues with non-responsive styling - Changed blog index h1s to h2s - Changed full width text block in page builder to show content - Changed WP Admin Bar links for Options/Customiser to only show for admin users CHANGED FILES - single.php - footer.php - style.css - /includes/sf-custom-styes.php - /includes/sf-customizer-options.php - /includes/page-builder/ - /includes/post-formats/ - /includes/shortcodes.php - /includes/sf-shortcodes/ - functions.php - /includes/plugins/love-it-pro/ - /includes/sf-options.php - /includes/meta-boxes.php - /js/sf-admin.js - /includes/widgets/widget-infocus.php
- Minor styling fixes - Fixed bug in advert grid widget - Added option to change style of Portfolio Archive view - Fixed some responsive styling CHANGED FILES - style.css - /includes/widgets/widget-advertgrid.php - taxonomy-portfolio-category.php - /includes/sf-options.php - /css/responsive.css
- Added option of changing the size of the team page builder asset - Fixed mobile menu selected text - Fixed header search - Fixed minor bug with theme options causing WordPress error CHANGED FILES - /page-builder/ - /includes/sf-options.php - /js/functions.js - /css/responsive.css - style.css
- Inital Release